Wednesday, August 21, 2013

School Days


 I was able to go as a chapperone on Rebecca's kindergarten field trip to Columbian Park Zoo.  I'm so glad I was able to go.  It is very fun to see your child in a setting that I haven't seen her in very much.  She has some very sweet friends.  It is very funny though because this group of 3 girls spent the most time in the zoo gift shop - even though they didn't have any money to buy anything- just raving over how "cute" everything was.  Oh, girls....


















 A few days later I went back to the school for Hayden's class Mother's Day presentation.  It was so cute.  They had the desks set up all cute for us moms.  They did a class play and the kids served us cookies and punch.  He is such a sweet boy.  I'm so glad I was able to go.







No comments: