Wednesday morning, bright and early. Actually, dark and early, Luke woke up. He was up at probably 2:30 am. And didn't go back to bed. He was still on Indiana time, plus he had a slight cold so he wasn't quite himself. It was not a happy morning! After trying and trying to get him back to bed I gave up and made myself a little bed on the floor and we quietly watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the IPad. Over and over again, while I tried to catch little 20 min. catnaps during episodes. Jerry was up by 6 so he spelled me off and I was able to get a little more sleep. I really have no idea how I made it through a day at Disneyland on such little sleep. I guess it was just the excitement that kept me going. Because it was the off season the park didn't open till 9:30 or 10.
One of my favorite "moments" of Disneyland is right when you walk in the gates and start walking down Main Street. The music is playing, the sun is shining, and you have a whole day ahead of you of so much fun! Brian's family and Devin met us as we went in the park. The kids loved going on rides with their cousins and Uncles.
We had a great day in the park. Luke was great. Surprise, surprise, he slept most of the day.
The park closed at 8 that night so we went to Downtown Disney to eat dinner at House of Blues. Jerry's parents met us there. It was great to see them and to visit for a while.
We have missed Disneyland. It was such a magical day!
 |
| Hayden and Uncle Devin in front of the Haunted Mansion. |
 |
| Jerry and Luke in front of Jerry's favorite ride, Splash Mountain. |
 |
| Brave, brave kids. They loved it. |
 |
| Matterhorn |
 |
| Sleepy, sleepy boy. Gearing up for another night of no sleep. |
 |
| Hayden and Jacob on the teacups. |
 |
| Me and Sydney on the Tea cups |
 |
| The whole crew. |
 |
| Oh Hayden and my favorite ride, Indiana Jones |
 |
| Rebecca and Rachel |
 |
This was taken right before I turned for a minute then looked back to see that Sydney had pulled down her shorts and was mooning all of Disneyland. She was trying to be so funny by doing her own little bum dance. SO embarrassing!!
|
 |
| Can't do Disneyland without a delicious Dole Whip!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment