Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 17- ( a little late)

Sorry, I was in Utah for the weekend. I thought I'd have time to do a blog post each night, but nope. I was having too much fun.
someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

Hmm, this is kinda tricky. I really am very happy with my life, and I don't really wish I could trade with people regularly. BUT, with the fun of the game, I will say I do often wonder "how the other half lives." So I guess I'll choose someone famous, like Reese Witherspoon. I would like to experience what it would be like to have her money, to be able to buy whatever I needed without worrying about how much money it is. She seems to be a good mom, (from a total outsider's perspective) but she also has the luxury of having a nanny for her kids when she needs one. And I do think it would be pretty fun to work on a big movie. And yes, I wonder what it would be like to be a size 2, because that will never happen for me.
I think it would be fun to be her for one day, but I'm pretty sure I'd love returning to my life after that day.

1 comment:

Maynor Moments said...

I am proud of you. For not giving up like me!!