skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 16-
another picture of yourself.
These pictures were taken 6 years ago when I became a mom for the first time. Hayden turned 6 yesterday. (I'll give a more detailed post when it isn't midnight) I had been in the hospital for over a week by the time I had him, and I was so excited to finally be having him - even though he was still 4 weeks early. As you can see, I was HUGE even being only 36 weeks pregnant. He had to go to the NICU shortly after he was born because he was having a little trouble breathing, and we couldn't hold him till the second day because he had to be on oxygen. Maybe it's a good thing he was our first because we didn't really have anything to compare it to, so even though it was hard, we took it all in stride. He was healthy enough by the second day that he could have gone in the regular nursery, but just to be on the safe side he stayed in the NICU the entire 4 days we were in the hospital. In a way I kind of liked knowing that he was being watched extra carefully.
1 comment:
You look so happy!
Post a Comment