Monday, November 1, 2010

A month of Thanksgivings

So I think I'm up to this challenge. I've seen it on a couple blogs today and I think I can find 30 things to be thankful for. So even though I try do my posts in chronological order, you'll have to deal with my Thanksgiving posts in the middle of everything.

So day 1. I'm going to start off simple, (and a little silly) but today I am thankful for candy. I have a major sweet tooth - which is also why I have to exercise - I love it too much. But today was an especially hard day with the kids. They have been on a 3 day sugar binge, and I thought today was the day to stop eating the Halloween candy for me. Well, they still had all the sugar coursing through their veins as I was dealing with my chocolate withdrawls. (yes, it's a very real thing.) I made it till about lunch time. I couldn't keep up with the kids. I gave in and had some of that delicious candy that was hidden in the back of the pantry inside a plastic grocery bag, sitting inside a large bowl. The kids were still on their sugar high all day long, but at least now I was happy and I could keep up with them. So yes, I am thankful for candy/ chocolate/ and I can lump in there, delicious desserts.

2 comments:

Best Life with Kim said...

You are so funny. I do have to say, I'm thankful for chocolate too! Nothing tastes better than a little chocolate.

Maynor Moments said...

I am enjoying the Laffy Taffy Myself!