Here are just a few fun movies of my funny kids. (This is probably one of those posts that is more fun for me than anyone viewing my blog, but it's my blog and you are FORCED to look at what I think is cute, so Enjoy!)
The first movie is of Sydney showing of her crawling.
In this second one we put the tv in the kids' room over the weekend and haven't gotten around to taking it out yet. Hayden loves watching ANY movie in his room, just because it's exciting when it's in his room. He decided to do my "Biggest Loser" workout video. He's actually pretty good. He took it so seriously, even took a couple breaks because he was "working so hard" as he put it.
Then the third movie is just a little clip of my kids playing in their messy room. They're just cute so I wanted to put it on.
1 week ago



2 comments:
These are so cute! I love Hayden's exercising! Sydney is doing great at crawling...she's going to be running around soon! Watch out!
Dang Sydney can sure crawl I am so impressed :) Hayden is so funny with that video
Post a Comment