Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cinderella Stories

So, Rebecca is going through a MAJOR princess stage, namely Cinderella. I LOVE it! It has made it so much easier to wash and do her hair, because she wants to have pretty hair like Cinderella. And she HAS to wear a dress every day. (Yesterday it was 2 dresses, one on top of the other) After she gets dressed in her dress she says, "Mom, Cinderella goes like this," and she does a huge spin to fluff the dress. She has also noticed that Cinderella stands on her tippy toes. (I hadn't even noticed that, but it's true, she even runs on her tippy toes.) So Rebecca tries to do that.
Well, on Hayden's first day of Preschool we went in and met the teachers. The teacher's assistant asked Rebecca her name and she said, "My name is Cinderella." (Accompanied by a spin.) It was cute. I have since found out that she's told at least 4 other people that her name is Cinderella. I love my little Cinderella.

1 comment:

Best Life with Kim said...

She is a perfect little Cinderella!