Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fun little questions

What's the best thing to do when you have to give the lesson in Relief Society tomorrow? Waste time on the internet..
So this was a fun little question and answer game I saw. So here are my answers for anyone that wants to read forever and listen to my fun, new, downloaded songs.

1. What is his name? Jerry Wayne Ewell
2. Who eats more? I think ultimately he does, but it is probably way too close.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did. It was so cute. We were at my apartment and he said, "I'm falling head over heels in love with you." Doesn't that just make your heart melt?
4. Who is taller? Definitely Jerry. That was a pre-requisite for any guy I dated. I am tall, and I love to wear heels. I love Jerry's height.
5. Who is smarter? Am I smarter by saying he is smarter? I think I'm smart, but I can be kind of airheaded at times, so he probably is smarter.
6. Who is more sensitive? No question there - ME! The stupidest things make me cry.
7. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed Jerry does. But that changes probably every year. We get bored and switch sides. I think we even tried sleeping upside down in the bed (like head at the foot of the bed) for a few nights just to see the difference. Yes, we are pretty lame.
8. Who pays the bills? Jerry makes the money to pay the bills, but I do the bill paying.
9. Who cooks more? I do, but it's not by much. I depends on if I'm on a good cooking streak.
10. Who is more stubborn? JERRY! I think half the time he acts more stubborn than he actually is just to tease me, to see me get high strung.
11. Who is first to admit they are wrong? Probably me because I'm a Roylance, and I'm constantly saying "I'm sorry" (and if you see question #10, it makes sense that I'm the first.) But, Jerry isn't usually too far behind to sheepishly admit that he's wrong.
12. Who has more siblings? I do. But we both come from very big families. There are 10 kids in my family, and 7 in his. Our mothers are amazing.
13. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I guess he does, but I feel like we're pretty equal and he doesn't make decisions we don't both agree on, and vice versa.
14. What do you like to do together? Go on vacations. Go to movies. Go shopping and dream. And this probably sounds pathetic, but we love to watch our tv shows together. ("The Office" is our regular Thursday night date. And "The Soup" is part of our Friday night date.)
15. Who eats more sweets? No Question - ME! I have the sweet tooth, and he has the salty tooth.
16. Guilty Pleasures? For him, Cheetos, Pringles, and Sopranos (The edited version on A&E). For me, ice cream, M&M's, Sweedish Fish, Days of our Lives, and Sex and the City (The editied verson on TBS).
17. How did you meet? At church, at a Family Home Evening activity. He was my Home Teacher.
18. Who asked whom out first? He asked me out first.
19. Who kissed who first? He kissed me at my apartment on Halloween, under the mistletoe (The mistletoe was up year round.)
20. Who proposed? He did. Up at the temple outside the locked gates - He'd planned to do it by the waterfall, but we got there too late. It was still very romantic.
21. His best features and qualities? I love his smile and laugh, and his sense of humor. I also love his strong, broad chest. I love how he gets excited about cute things, his boyish fun innocent side. I also love that he is very knowledgable about politics and what's going on in the world- it helps me to feel smart. I love what a wonderful dad he is. Hayden and Rebecca love him so much. He and Hayden are little buddies that have a standing appointment to play Lego StarWars as soon as Jerry gets home from work. It is very cute to watch. And I love how he loves me, and lets me be me, and makes me feel wonderful. I'm a lucky girl.

So there you go. If you made it though all 21 congratulations. Boy, Jerry owes me big time for gushing all about him. Hopefully I didn't make anyone too sick. OK, on to the next thing to avoid getting my lesson ready. We're going to the park for a work party.

3 comments:

Amy said...

those are fun little questions!!!


fun to get to know more about your relationship with your hubby :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!
Your probobly sick of me posting comments, so sorry. But i love you music!!!! I love that 1234 song and i think it's by Ingrid Michaelson.
Shalane

The Roylance Family said...

Fun questions and answers! Although I wasn't too surprised by them. You two are perfect for each other, and so cute together! You should try going boating and having your husband lose his wedding ring to keep your mind off of doing a lesson for tomorrow, it's working for me!