1 week ago
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
And it is....
We got the ultrasound for the baby today. We are excited to share that we are having a baby...... GIRL!!! I guess the popular vote won over the parental vote. We weren't actually wanting one over the other, we just thought for SURE it was a boy. I've slipped so many times and called it a him when I was talking about it. I just had it in my mind that it was a boy. Hayden was positive it was a boy too. Even though we thought it was a boy we are very excited that she is a girl. I'm happy that Rebecca will have a sister, and Hayden will have another sister. Now we start the difficult task of finding a name. It took us FOREVER to find a name for Rebecca. (Until after she was born.) Any good ideas? We still like a lot of the names that we liked for Rebecca, but they just didn't fit her. Our top couple names are Paige and Samantha. (There is still the whole issue of Samantha going by Sam, then with our last name it sounds odd. Think about it, Sam Ewell.) But we might still go with it. I guess we have a while to think about it. So there is our happy news. Hooray!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Paige! Paige! Paige!*
*I might be a tiny-bit biased.
Also, congratulations! Just like us: Boy, girl, girl.... so FUN!!!!
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun!
I hate to say I told you so, but.... just teasing! We're so happy for you and your kids. This little girl is so lucky to already have a brother and a sister! So fun!
Congrats!! I like Paige too but anything will be cute I'm sure.
Well I think the name Elizabeth is just a beautiful name, just an idea thought I would do my part to help out. :)
Yeah for you!! Now our girls can be best friends. I am so excited for you guys!
*cough, cough* Told you so *cough, cough*
:)
We are so excited for you... for the record, I think Ruth Ann is going to have a boy... could I be right 3 times in a row?! (me, you AND Ruth Ann?)
Let's see....
Btw- I was telling John about how you like the name Samantha but not Sam because of the last name but I had only read the name up until that point and didn't get it... when I told John, he looked at me so funny and couldn't believe I didn't get it. Once I did... I kept laughing. That is hilarious! John thinks if you have another boy, you should name him Samuel. :P
I don't have a preference with the name choices... what about middle names? That might make the decision easier...?
And - I wish we lived closer too!! :( Maybe someday...
Come on -- you have a Rebecca -- she has a Sarah -- is'nt it my turn. Name her Esther.
Post a Comment