Back to school night is always fun. I was able to meet the kids teachers a little more and see some of the projects they've worked on. I'm very happy with the school and their teachers.
Sydney's preschool coop was a lot of fun, kinda stressful, but great seeing her learn and get excited about school. Unfortunately it only lasted till a little after Halloween because of different conflicts that came up with the families. I totally understood the conflicts, and part of me was relieved to not have to do any preparing for it anymore. But I also really felt torn because I didn't want her to miss out on the preschool experience and preparation before Kindergarten. Truly, I don't think preschool is a necessity at all, but I also knew she could really benefit from it too. But it's so expensive out here. Finally as an indulgence for myself when tax returns came we put her into preschool for the last 2 months of school. More on that later.
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment