Thursday, November 1, 2012

A month of Thanksgiving!

I did this a couple years ago, and I like seeing what others write on Facebook, so I'm going to try to keep up with it and write my list of 30 "Thankfulls" for the month of November. 

So... For November 1st I am so thankful for my WONDERFUL husband!  He's a great father and husband.  Jerry is so good to me and I am lucky to have him.  He has so many great qualities about him, but one of my favorite is how fun and funny he is.  I just have fun being with him, whether we're just hanging at home watching tv or out on a big date.  I just have fun with him.  And even now he's in the other room playing funny music for the kids and dancing with them.  Just FUN!  And he makes me laugh every day.  I think I'm funny, but I got nothing on him.  He is hilarious!  Thanks for keeping me happy hun!

1 comment:

Maynor Moments said...

Should I facebook Jerry to read your blog??