Monday, May 21, 2012

January Recap


OK!  I'm back!  Hopefully I'll get all caught up in the next few days then I;ll be able to write a "REAL" blog post instead of these catch up ones.
January was another busy month, but life started getting a little easier in January.  Jerry's classes, though still hard, they weren't quite as time consuming as the fall classes.  Also after the 2 modules in the fall he wasn't quite so "green" and afraid that he would for some reason get kicked out. (Crazy guy) So he tried to study a little more at home so we could at least see him during the week.  (His plan for the fall had been to make sure he got all his studying done before coming home, so that when he was home - he was home, not stressing about school.  But he found that he was never home with that plan, so that's why he started studying a bit more at home in January.
Luke still seemed to have his cough throughout January, but by the end of the month it FINALLY cleared up.  He had a constant cold from beginning of November throughout January.  He still wasn't sleeping much better that month, but at least he was starting to feel a bit better.  (He STILL isn't that great of a sleeper today though)

Jerry and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary in January! We didn't do much, but we did have a nice dinner here at home that night and went out on a date the next Friday night to celebrate our anniversary and Jerry's birthday.
I don't know who liked this cake more - Jerry or Hayden.  No I didn't make it, that requires 2 hands and since Luke is always in my arms, and hardly naps, it was too much for me to wrap my brain around.




 

I asked the girls to watch Luke for a few min, while mother nature called.  This is what happened in the meantime. haha!  Can you spot his face among all the stuffed animals??  They love their little brother.

Just another shot of this cutie pie.

1 comment:

Life is a Zoo in the Jungle said...

You have beautiful kids. I hope this semester you get a little more hubby. I do not look forward to the day when either of us decide to go back to school.