We had our ultrasound a couple weeks ago and found out we're having a baby..... BOY!!!
We would have been happy either way, but we were hoping for a boy. Good to even things out right:) Hayden has "known" it was a boy since we told him we were going to have a baby. Rebecca wanted a boy until about 2 weeks before we found out because she wanted another sister to play dress up with. And because she decided she really liked the name "Izzy" from her favorite show, "Jake and the Neverland Pirates." She tried to throw a fit when we told her it was a boy, but she got over it pretty quickly, especially because it isn't going to change the gender of our baby if she's happy or sad.
Hayden really wants to name him Luke, which is actually one of the names on our list. But I will have to put my foot down with the middle name being Skywalker. He's already started calling him Luke, like in prayers he'll pray for "Luke." I don't know if Jerry and I will have much choice in this matter:)



2 comments:
That's pretty funny - I guess it makes the deciding on a name process pretty easy! Congratulations!
I love the name Luke, we almost named Jake Luke.
Post a Comment