After teaching 3rd and 4th grade for several years I have become probably a little too picky about good grammar and spelling. Sorry, but it is a pet peeve of mine to see the improper use/spelling of the words they're, their, and there, and to, too, and two, your and you're, and you'll and Ewell (haha) You get the idea.
So I was so happy to see my son's valentine card that he made for the family. Either he has inherited it from me, or more likely he has a great kindergarten teacher that has taught him well. Thank you Mrs. Ficklin!!!
You probably can't see it too well in the picture, but his card says (and I'll even keep his original spelling)
Mom you're nise!
Dad you're osum!
Rebecca you're good
Syidney you're good too
and Baby you mite be osum too,
Luve Hayden.
I love that boy!
p.s. I finally figured out how to download the movie I wanted - so go check back on Syd's b-day post to see her cute self. Be warned, don't know how to edit yet, without permanently cutting out parts, so it is a little long. But enjoy.



2 comments:
That is osum!
Luv it! Kids are great!
Post a Comment