I just spent way too long looking at my favorite new site. I couldn't tear myself away. Click
HERE to see some wonderful awkward family photos that made me laugh so hard I had tears. You will see little gems like these below.

Good Thing Someone was wearing his seatbelt.

Lovely

I think someone needs to go potty.

Nice tan lines





Just a
little too far to look casual.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you found that website! I laugh out loud almost every day. I'm glad you're still the same hilariously lovely girl that I remember. Good taste!
Too funny!!! Thanks for the laugh. Why do I picture Joseph as the little band boy?
i had to call my husband over to check this post out. so funny! (he then spent the next half hour on the actual website.) thanks for sharing. always need a good laugh!
Post a Comment