Monday, October 13, 2008

Fun Memories Game! (Humor me)

So I saw this game on several people's posts and I thought it looked like fun. So here are the rules. You leave a comment on my blog of a memory/memories you have of something we did together. It doesn't matter if we've been friends for a short time, or a long time, just some memory you have. (Preferably a good memory :) Then you repost these directions on your blog and I'll leave a memory on your blog. Basically it's my birthday tomorrow and you have to do anything I want, and I want to take a fun stroll down memory lane. So there. (By the way, did you like how I slipped it in that it was my birthday? I'm tricky that way.) Have fun remembering all the wonderful times we've shared together, and what a great, wonderful, beautiful, smart, loving .... person I am. Remember you have to do whatever I want.

4 comments:

Amy said...

hahaha... clever girl!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!

.... too many memories to choose from. how about dressing up like our (uh-hum... lovely?) chaperones while on a band trip. now THAT was fun!!!

...I think I have a picture. MIGHT just have to dig that one out ... ya know... for your birthday :)

The Roylance Family said...

Okay so I have a random funny memory of you. When Joseph and I first started liking each other, I think I had met you once, and a short while later I ran into you in the restroom at the church. I looked at you and thought, "wow, what a pretty girl. Oh, she's looking at me, now she's smiling at me like I know her. Oh, my gosh, that's Joseph's sister!"
Sorry this is long winded, but I'm sure you're okay with it. My next favorite memory comes from around the same time. It was my first time over at your house and all I'll say is "SHH SHHH SHHH". (emphasized with dramatic stabbing motions!)
Happy Birthday!!! We'll see you in two days! :D

Davis Family said...

Oh Sarah, Happy Birthday girl!! There are way too many memories to choose from. The summers in West top the list though. Linda scaring you at the window was a good one. Also the spring break trip to St. George, didn't we all drive there in just our bras, ok people it's not as bad as it sounds, I promise, we were in a big van. Anyway we had many good times, I miss them everyday, ahhh to be young again!

Page said...

Happy birthday you old lady you! Just kidding! I personalyy loved it when I was babysitting Hayden (seems like forever ago) my kids loved him and I loved visiting you at school with him and our visits after when you would pick him up. I guess it's a Sarah/Hayden memory.